The Life Coaching Institute Delivers the Following Workshops
1. Secrets of Success & Personal Power – Free workshop (Now available — see below to download)
This is a one-hour automated workshop that assists the viewer with the fundamentals of the most time tested Formula for Success that has ever been developed. The following people are just a few of those that have used this formula to achieve their personal greatness.
This list is includes hundreds of well-known people
Almost everyone wants to have Success in the important areas of their lives but few attain financial, familial, relationship and avocational success to any great degree. This FREE workshop will give you the tools needed to achieve whatever it is that you want in life.
There is no charge for you to review this simple, but yet very powerful information in this workshop.
Click here to download the PowerPoint version (note: you must have PowerPoint installed on your device in order to view it).
2. How to Find Your Ideal Relationship
“You can do this prior to selecting a mate or you can achieve it with your existing partner. With an existing partner you’ll learn how to gradiently handle your incompatibilities. Doing so is the start of optimizing your compatibility. Ask us and we’ll explain how and why.
Regardless of whether or not you are currently in a relationship, or even in a new or long term existing relationship – achieving your ideal relationship all starts with the Oxford Ultimate Compatibility Test™.” Note there is no charge to take the Compatibility test as a single user. The main product that a single user gets in taking this test is that they’ll know better than at any time in their past what their ideal relationship looks like and what to stay away from.
By taking this workshop you are assured of having greater certainty of what you are doing when you take the test and are more likely to get the best results.
In addition, by doing the workshop you not only have more confidence on taking the test but will also have access to The Commitment Test, the Happiness Assessment Test and the Formula for a Successful Relationship along with the opportunity to be part of a 40 minute group coaching forum with the author. You’ll receive 24/7 access to the workshop prior to taking and completing it, an e-book of the Oxford Ultimate Compatibility Test™ and a Drills Sheet to write down your answers from the workshop. In addition you’ll have access to one free 40 minute live group coaching forum – which will allow you to ask any and all questions that you have – and they will be answered by the author.
The workshop is approximately 4 hours in length – you can stop and start it whenever you like. It includes the e-book The Quest For Compatibility & the Demise of Divorce, a Drills Answer Form, and one 40 minute live round of Forum Group Coaching with the author.
3. How to Guarantee an Ideal Relationship
This clearly is the workshop that fully utilizes the14 Lessons of How to Optimize Your Compatibility.
It’s a hard-hitting, pull-no-punches workshop that will show you how effective these comprehensive tools can be.
These tools will stably allow you to negotiate the ups and downs as well as ins and outs. Knowing and applying these tools will be of significant help when it comes to handling/overcoming the challenges of incompatibilities in your relationship.
Note: the single biggest hurdle to keeping your commitments has much to do with unhandled incompatibility.
While it’s of utmost importance to achieve optimum compatibility when finding a mate, it’s of equally great importance to ensure the Success of an existing Relationship.
In this workshop you will be given the most important tools needed to guarantee that the “wheels will not come off of the bus” and that you are not headed toward being a divorce statistic.
The 14 lessons are all invaluable common sense tools that you simply do not want to be without as you strengthen your relationship. The following are the “takeaways” from this workshop:
- a full & comprehensive understanding of the meaning of love
- what it means to truly understand and be there for another person
- what man’s greatest difficulty is and how to overcome it when creating a successful relationship
- what’s the primary error that everyone makes – that leads to upsets and how to minimize & eliminate them
- what’s the key difference between talking with one another and really communicating – the really great communicators know this. Being able to apply this major tool alone will handle at least 50% of all hurdles and upsets that arise in most relationships
- why Manners Matter – this is no joke – it really does matter
- how beneficial are your Principles and Values – “know them and don’t lose them”
- and several more…
This workshop is 5 hours in length. It includes the 14 Lessons of How to Optimize Your Compatibility, the e-book, the workshop manual, the Drills Answer sheet and 2 – 40 minute sessions of live Group Forum Coaching.
Note: this workshop is delivered based upon your schedule. It can be stopped and restarted at any time.
4. How to Optimize Your Parenting Skills
While this workshop focuses on the material in The 14 Lessons of How to Optimize Your Compatibility it is not a regurgitation of the workshop above or it’s internship– it is totally geared to optimizing your parenting skills and producing loving, productive children.
The decline of any nation can be traced back to how the children were raised.
This workshop focuses on using the 14 lessons to improve any and all of the following non-optimum areas of parenting.
- parental disrespect; both to and from the child
- out exchange (a child who must be contributed to versus one who is helpful)
- a poor work ethic
- poor communication skills – due to too much indulgence & entitlement
- without principled values
- to not care about their country and its history
- to not striving for their goals
- without good manners
- lack of respect for others or themselves
- leading a life with little purpose or value
- with a lack of pride and humility
- children who grow up dependent rather than independent producers
- an entitlement sense of economics
Everything in this workshop is geared toward helping you understand and work with your child regardless of whether they live in your home or are grown and living on their own.
This workshop is approximately 5 hours in length with a half-hour Q & A session. The material presented in this workshop can make the difference between being a very successful parent or one who may significantly fail in this area.
It is strongly encouraged that both parents watch this workshop. Even if only one parent gets involved with the workshop initially it can STILL make a big difference in both of your lives.
Note: this workshop is also recommended for parents who have grown/adult children. Being a parent never ends and it’s never too late to “optimize your parenting skills.”
The tools in this workshop when learned and applied have changed relationships for the better with children both young and old.